Friday, January 21, 2011

I went out and did some sale shopping and I am super excited about some of the great deals I got today. I won't list them all because I bought so much but I had $5 off Swiffer Wet Jet coupon, it was on sale at Target for $18.29. I paired it with some Bounty paper towels, which I had a 75 cent off coupon for, to get the $5 Target gift card. Also at Target I printed off two coupons for $3/2 Market Pantry Boneless Skinless Chicken. The chicken was on sale for $6 a bag so I bought four bags. At Walgreens I spent $2.97 after using $2 in register rewards from last weeks purchases and walked out with a Bic lighter, a can and two jars of Olives. I spent a total of $109 today after going to Kroger, Target and Walgreens and came home with what I listed above as well as things like 2 half gallons of Blue Bell Ice Cream, three packages of batteries, three Febrezes, Kraft Shredded cheese (B1G1 at Kroger). With my pantry and freezer pretty well stocked I'm going to start buying only sale/coupon items and see if I can get my Grocery budget down to my goal of half ($65 a week).

No comments:

Post a Comment