Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009

I've decided to start this year off with my very own blog, I don't know if anyone will even read this but never the less, I want a place to put my thoughts and this seemed like a good one. Who knows maybe someone else out there in cyberspace will find my thoughts worth reading. Anyway here's my new years resolutions:

  • Schedule time for me (saw that on Oprah, seems like a good idea)
  • Exercise at least 30 minutes a day
  • To be more health focused not weight focused (saw that on Oprah too but had already thought of it)
  • To spend more time with my kids and worry less about cleaning up after them
  • To enjoy life now, the way it is, because it could be worse.

So here we are on day seven of the new year and I'm doing pretty good......

No comments:

Post a Comment