Monday, January 26, 2009

Just Some Stuff

I didn't realize that it had been so long since I posted a blog. In my last one I was saying how I was stressed about us not having extra money like in years past. Since I posted that my poor sweet husband has worked lots of overtime. Not only that but he survived another round of layoffs at work, we're very thankful he still has his job. God does always provide.

On another note, my kids were INSANE today! From the time they got up this morning they were bouncing off the walls, getting into everything, fighting, you name it. Even my 8 year old who normally is very well behaved was a handful. I'm exhausted now, worn out from the battle. I hope tomorrow is better because we're supposed to go to the zoo and I want us all to have a good time. My man has a well deserved day off (from working all that overtime) and I want to have a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment