Monday, March 7, 2011

A Great Find I Have To Share

Last year my mom started to do http://www.theflylady.net/ and she would at times pass on some tips that I found very helpful. After meaning to join myself for awhile now I finally did and completed my first week with it on Friday. Everyday you are sent a small list of things to do to maintain a clean house. Added in our some things to do to work on decluttering. I don't know how this works but it does! I hate how I have to either choose to clean all of the time to have a clean house or not clean at all to have fun, until now I've been unable to find a balance with this. This past week I spent very little time cleaning and my house stayed clean and my laundry was kept up with. Today, after a VERY busy weekend, instead of starting off the week with a mountain of laundry and a disastrous house I've just got my list of daily things to check off. I highly recommend that everyone give this a couple of weeks and see if it works for you, it's free and the worst that could happen is that you wouldn't find it helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment