Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wrapping Up The Week

I was pretty worried how I would do on my grocery budget after spending it entirely at Kroger on the second day of my two week period. Today finished the pay period with me only going over budget $23 for things like water and milk. I don't even want to talk about what I spent on coffee though, I might have to include a whole other line item in my budget for that. I'm going to try and stretch what I have over this new pay period and figure out how I'm going to wrangle in my out of control coffee cost.

I also completed my second week of doing http://www.flylady.net/ and I'm so lovin' it! The only thing that fell behind this week is my laundry, which I got caught up on today. I had such a busy weekend I only got one load of laundry done and Monday I only washed a load of sheets. The highlight of my week was getting some detailed cleaning done in my kitchen. I can't wait to start on my assignments next week, I love having the inspiration without the pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment