Friday, March 11, 2011

Menu Plans, A Must Have This Week

When I sat down to plan this week's menu I realized it was going to be hard because I'm not going to have a lot of time to cook. Then next several days are full of birthday parties and The Kitchen Fairy jobs. Here is what Aaron and I came up with when we sat down to plan (I made him help because I wanted him on board, this makes things flow easier):

Friday- Eat Out
Saturday- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches and French Fries
Sunday- Eat at Church
Monday- Dominoes Pizza
Tuesday- BBQ Sandwiches and Salad
Wednesday-Ham Casserole (this is depending on whether I have leftover ham from my catering job Monday night, if I don't have leftovers I'll pull some Honey Baked Ham out of the freezer and have chef salad)
Thursday- Chicken and Rice with Mixed Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment