Friday, January 25, 2013

Low Spend January, Day 25

This has been a long month, I may have hurt myself by not figuring for a five week month as well as I thought I had. All of my line items are overspent so the only thing to do at this point is declare the next seven days No Spend Days. However I have a prior commitment on the 30th where I will have to spend money so the next five days will be No Spend days and I'll end this month at midnight on the 29th. I'm going to plan better for February and I'm hoping without sick kids and only four weeks in the month I can do a little better. Here's the damage:

Gas            $ 290,   -15 left
Spending    $290,      0 left
Eating Out  $30,     -14 left
Groceries    $300,   -100 left
misc            $40,      -95 left
                     
Over budget $224

No comments:

Post a Comment