Thursday, January 10, 2013

Low Spend January Update


Low Spend Update 1/10

We're ten days into our Low Spend January so it's time for an update. We started with a total of $950 to spend for the whole month broken down like this

                                                

Gas
290
Spending
290
eating out
30
Groceries
300
misc
40

 

Remaining Balance

Gas 230

Spending 160

Eating out 30

Groceries 75

Misc. 40

Total 600

Also I was on Beg, Barter, Buy, Sell and bought some things, but don't worry I didn't blow my budget, I sold some stuff as well along with the fact I made I made some extra money dog sitting. I had a total of $220 unbudgeted funds and spent $145 of that. The leftover money went to buying a part for my broken washing machine, bummer, but at least my budget was spared.

No comments:

Post a Comment