Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Dirty Little Secret

The past five years since we've lived in this house I've been struggling with mildew in the shower of my master bathroom. Even though both bathrooms in my house have the same tile only the master has proven hard to keep clean. It had become so bad that I would just let it go completely until it made me sick to look at, it was my dirty little secret. I was so frustrated because I had tried every cleaner I could find to keep it clean, even those Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaners. When I was reading America's Cheapest Family they suggested keeping a spray bottle with a little bleach and some water in the shower and spraying it a couple of times a week to keep the mildew away. I figured it was worth a try so I started doing that last week and I noticed today that my shower is cleaner than I have ever seen it! This may be something that everybody else already knows but I am so happy to not have my dirty little secret anymore!

1 comment: