Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Did It!!!!

I completed this past pay period without going over my grocery budget. Although I was VERY tempted by some good deals at Kroger I really wanted to stay within budget so I passed. Now hopefully that won't reflect negatively on my stockpile in weeks to come. I've got my menu planned for this week and I'll need the following.


  • lettuce

  • tomato

  • Bread

  • Alfredo sauce

  • Beef Ribs

  • Shredded Cheese

My menu for the week:

Friday- Turkey and Dressing (yes, this is leftover from Thanksgiving, I had it in the freezer)

Saturday- Rollatini (ended up with roast leftovers so we didn't have this last week)

Sunday- Eat @ Church

Monday-Tuna Salad Sandwiches or Chef Salad

Tuesday- Beef Ribs (in the crock pot)

Wednesday- Smothered Steak

Thursday- Taco Soup


No comments:

Post a Comment